Hello, World.

Today is September 28th, 2016.

I just purchased this domain name and I decided it's high time I consolidated all my web-writings onto one site. I plan on regularly contributing to this site. Daily, if possible.

I'm debating whether to gather and post writings and drafts from other, older blogs here, so as to create a longer history of my work. That remains to be seen.

A quick update, before I return to design and upkeep: I'm living in Rochester, New York. I'm 26. I live by the Genesee River. I've been working at the same company for one year and I was promoted today, from a Technician to an Analyst. I'll explain more later.

Til then,

That's a terrible sign off. I need a good one.

I saw a friend's daughter write something pretty memorable today.

Love is in my bucket, she wrote.

Is love in your bucket?

Comments

Popular Posts